God & Arthur Davidson
The inventor Arthur Davidson, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died and went to heaven.
At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur,"Since you've been such a good man and your Motorcycles have changed
the world,your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven." Arthur thought about it for
a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God." St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and
introduced him to God. Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of women? "God said, "Ah, yes."
"Well, " said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention."
God was somewhat taken back, and when He asked what the flaws might be, Arthur Davidson produced a list for Him
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusions
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way to close to the exhaust and finally,
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous.
"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there and it may be true that My invention is flawed... "
God said to Arthur. "But the last time that I checked, more men are riding My invention than yours."