1. Marlin Model 39-A 22 S, L, & LR. I beleive this one was made in 1946, but it could've been made in 1956. I beleive the first part of the serial number is a D which means 1946 from the research I've done. Not 100% sure, but I think it was made in 1946. The Serial Number starts out D22xxx if you want to do your own research... The Blueing in in very good condition and the wood is in good condition for a 60-70 year old rifle. (Top gun in pic) $750
2. Marlin 336CS in 35 Rem. (JM Stamp & Pre Safety) I beleive this one was made in 1984. It has an oil rub stock in excellent condition and the blueing is in great condition too. Overall a very nice rifle in a neat caliber. (2nd from top in pic) $750.
3. Marlin Model 30AS 30-30 (JM Stamp) This rifle is in overall good condition with only a couple small blemishes. I have Mount & see through rings for this rifle in case buyer wants to put a scope on it. (3rd from top in pic) $550.
4. Winchester Ranger 30-30 This Rifle is in good overall condition with only a couple small blemishes. I have Mount & see through rings in case buyer wants to put a scope on it. (4th from top in pic) $550
5. Savage Model 99E in .308 Overall this is a very clean older Savage 99E in 308. I will throw in a box of ammo with this rifle. (Bottom rifle in pic) $875.
If you are interested in a rifle and have any questions or would like more pics of any of them you can call or text me at 817-300-9546