Wife bought her new CC piece today, the Walter CCP two-tone. As it's pretty new to the market, thought I'd add my $.02.

Gun came with two mags, rear sight adjustment tool, two additional front sights (one higher, one lower than factory install), and lock/keys.

Pros:
I found it to be very ergonomic, and the shape of the grip puts the gun into the palm well. The surface of the grip makes it very non-slip, as well.
Accurate as heck shooting Winchester white box 115. gr. FMJ's. I got a single hole with 14 of the 15 rounds I fired (one flyer) at 5 yards.
Recoil is nearly nothing thanks to the gas system that is designed to reduce such.
It's light, very easy to conceal, and well-finished.

Cons:
My primary con is the trigger...it's got a lot of gritty creep and almost imperceptible reset. These are "range" problems, though, and shouldn't matter much for a SHTF gun.
The other is the breakdown. It's complex and a pain in the backside to re-assemble.

The other cons are negligible:
We had at least 3 FTE's. New gun, new mags, and we went straight from purchase to a shooting lane, so no oil or cleaning had been done, and I am confident that'll work itself out after breakdown & cleaning.
I found the grip maybe 1/4" short for my hands, so that slamming a new magazine home could pinch some skin if I weren't paying attention.
I also feel it "could" be a double-stack, but alas, it's single with room for 8 in the mag.

All in all, I think my wife's got herself an absolute peach of a CC piece. It's way comfy in the hand & offers low recoil and highly impressive accuracy.

If'n ya got any questions about it, I'll do my best to answer.

J.R.

"First come smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."