Located in the Tyler TX area for FTF transactions or trades, or email me at jeffb1911 at yahoo com

Choate M1a folding stock, black, i'd like to get 220 shipped.

Ciener 1911 Platnimum kit with one mag (has the adjustable sights) i'd like 275.

Magpul MOE Rifle stock, think it's OD or foliage Green (being colorblind sucks) used, i'd like 40 for it shipped.

Troy battle ax lightweight stock and grip. Grip is still in the package, stock is used. Fits a milspec tube. 110 shipped for the pair.

Several more Troy battle ax cqb grips, 25 each shipped.

Midwest Industries low profile gas block MCTAR-LPG .750, looks to be new in package. i'd like 50 for it shipped.

TMA dry fire devices for AR15/M16 or M1a/garand. These go inside the back end of a Bolt Carrier Group in the AR, chamber for M1. I'd like to get 9 each shipped by itself, or 5 each if you buy something else or several of them.

Lots of Mini 14 mags. Factory 20's, 30 each (these are the recent ones), two factory 30's, older ones marked on the side of the mag and floorplate (think they are preban), 50 each,

Benjamin Marauder air rifle in .22 caliber. Comes with Bushnell XLT 4x12 scope with adjustable objective, four of the 10 round magazines, and a Hill air pump (quite a workout, but it charges the gun!). i'd like to get 675. SPF.

Sage stock for 870. This is the older twin tube stock that inspired the stock on the M14 stock that Sage made. Fold up butpad. i'd like 200 shipped for it.

Open for trades of just about anything that shoots. Have enough 22's unless it's a CZ453. S&W 357's are good as well. Or combat optics. Can email pics if i can get the kid next door to help me. If you want several things i can do better as i'll be putting it in one box.

Edited by jeffb1911 (03/08/15 06:46 PM)
In God we trust, all others get run through TCIC.
Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
Lack of Planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.