Print Thread
Father Finds a Horrifying Letter from his Son #5624008 02/27/15 06:19 PM
K
KG68 Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
K
This dad was about to leave the house when he passed by his son Jake’s room, he was astonished to see everything was off the floor and the bed was even nicely made. Then, he quickly noticed an envelope, propped up on the pillow. It was addressed on the front with, ‘Dad’. Very nervous, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with hands trembling…

“Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sadness that I’m writing you. But I had to elope with my new girlfriend Tracy, because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and Mom . I’ve been finding real passion with Tracy. She is so kind, but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing’s (she has six!), tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is ten years older than I am. But it’s not only the passion, Dad. She’s pregnant. Tracy said that we will be very happy living together. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Not only that she has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn’t really hurt anyone. We’ll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we’ll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Tracy can get better. She sure deserves it! So Don’t worry, I’m 16, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I’m sure we’ll be back to visit so you can get to know your many grandchildren. Love, your son, Jake. P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I went with Todd to Target to get some video games. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report card that’s on the kitchen table. Call me when it is safe for me to return home!”

Re: Father Finds a Horrifying Letter from his Son [Re: KG68] #5624406 02/27/15 09:52 PM
R
RedHoss Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
I think I would be so relieved and when I got over my heart attack, shame on him for scaring the bejebbers out of me and also for the report card. Then after I got through with him, we would laugh and laugh and see if he still thought it was funny....LOL!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide