Dink Dodger asked how to remove the pork belly to start to make bacon so here is how I do it (I cut meat/was a butcher for 4 years while I was in HS).
1. Skin the pig. Make sure you don't leave a bunch of fat on the skin on the belly area.
2. Remove the front shoulder. There is a seam right under their elbow that you follow which is pretty easy, just pull the shoulder and follow the seam from back to front of the pig.
3. Score down the center of the pig's back from the tail to the neck. Remove the fat layer as desired that covers the back strap/loin. Doctor makes me remove most of mine.
4. Find the shortest rib in the flank area (usually 2"-3" long) and cut a straight line to the front of the rib cage. Do not cut into the loin.
5. Peel the pork belly from this line to the belly using your knife against the ribs.
6. Trim the pork belly to remove any unwanted fat.
Brine the bacon with whatever method you desire (Google is your friend). Then smoke for a few hours, let cool and the slice to desired thickness. Last step is to fry some up and send me half each weekend!!!!