I'm looking to trade my Springer SOCOM II, possibly for one of the following firearms (see below). If you have something you think might fit the bill PLEASE PM with offers or questions.
My rifle is close to new from an appearance standpoint and shows very few signs of use. It comes with what is shown in the photo, no box and the one mag. I have also upgraded the fiberglass stock with the newer synthetic model (it was obtained from Springfield). I'll put the trade value at XXXX and can also add cash to keep things fair if your gun / optic is worth more. Please keep in mind my valuation is not retail and I would appreciate the same consideration so we don't waste each others time. I also realize some folks don't like to say what they value their trades at, but it would sure make the process easier without having to go back and forth to get to the bottom line. Thank you and I am located in Ft. Worth.
1. A higher grade O/U shotgun By "higher" I mean something like a Silver Pigeon II-V or a Browning Grade III, etc. 12 gauge only, with 26"-28" barrels.
2. A Dan Wesson Specialist 1911 or other 1911's with ambi safety and light rail, including pistols that would involve cash to you such as Nighthawk and Wilson (I'd really like to trade up for the right deal)
3. An Aimpoint T1/H1 in like new condition.
4. S&W 340/360 PD (.357 mag).
5. Last on the list would be a .308 bolt gun with bull barrel, or possibly a Sig 716 .308