Anyone interested in mounted waterfowl, game birds or wood decoys? We've just retired from 50+ hunting seasons and have the following available for less than the cost of mounting.
Oppps ... waiting for USFWS to give me an approval to sell or trade the duck mounts. Can't sell or trade until then. Everything else is ok as posted.
1) Flying Pintail on branch $100
1) Flying Canvasback on branch $100
3) Redheads on a log $250 for all
1) Bufflehead on a log $150
1) Hooded Merganser on upright branch $200
1) 22 Lb flying Turkey $150
1) Albino flying Pheasant $150
3) Blue/black flying Pheasants $200 each
3) Ringneck flying Pheasants $100 ea
1) Erckel Francolin Partridge standing on log $200
1) Chukar standing on log $150
1) pair ([censored] and hen) Black Francolin Partridge $300/pair
Also selling wooden decoys. Three are signed and numbered. $500/lot OBO
1) Pintail, signed and numbered
1) Hooded Merganser, signed and numbered
1) Bufflehead, signed and numbered
1 pair of flying Mallards with hardware $300
The other decoys are $100 ea OBO.
2) Drake Mallards
1) Drake Woodie
2) 1 pair Gambel's Quail
Pics/more info available upon request. e-mail Jim at email@example.com
Edited by Cappy_TX (02/16/15 11:30 AM)
Cappy ... At my side for thirteen years, in my heart forever.