I bought this hunt through a Ducks Unlimited banquet in the live auction. I have a hunt scheduled with Limcroma in September 2015. Due to complications in my schedule, I will not be able to take both trips. I can provide a scanned copy of the hunt brochure via email for your review. It includes the additional trophy fees, if you choose to add more animals to your trip.
This hunt is valued at $14,000. I am willing to sale it for $4,000 obo. Cash, money order, or Paypal transaction. Also, I may consider trades on big game hunts in North America. Limcroma Safaris [/b]
-- Information from hunt brochure.
This exclusive safari is available for scheduling from March through November 2015 (may be able to use in 2016 will need discussion with Limcroma staff)
The 10-day hunt includes daily rate for[b] 2 hunters, trophy fees for 1 blue wildebeest and 1 impala for each hunter, licensed professional hunter, tracker, skinner, camp staff, and daily laundry service. Food and beverage included.
Additional Plains Game and Dangerous Game species may be added per current price list prepared at a reduced rate exclusively for Ducks Unlimited Chapters.
Taxidermy for 1 shoulder mounted Impala (or a shoulder mount of equal or lesser value) is included for each hunter provided that all the taxidermy work of animals harvested on safari is completed through Trophy Pro SA in South Africa.
Hunters are responsible for the following:
- Airfare from the United States to Johannesburg International Airport in South Africa
- Round-trip transportation from Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport to Limcroma Safari’s private game lodge at the rate of $600.00 per group.
- Any pre or post safari accommodations
- Additional hunters are welcome at the reduced rate of $400.00 per day
- Additional observers are welcome at the reduced rate of $250.00 per day
Tips and gratuities for the Professional Hunter, tracker/skinner, and camp staff are appreciated.