Forums46
Topics537,934
Posts9,730,844
Members87,051
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Stub] #5576165 02/01/15 02:42 PM
W
Western Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
W
Originally Posted By: Stub
Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator
Originally Posted By: RutHunter76
I have never leased from him but he seems like a straight shooter. He has several leases available. You have to be ready to make the move as soon as you call him. His leases go fast and you have to have the cash ready if he has one open. So far, he seems like an honest guy who is very busy. I would lease from him if the price and ranch was right.

then you deserve to have your money taken from him don't you?

or is your name Danny? or a friend of Danny? troll

Seems like you might be on to something here Pitch up Consensus among all but 1 is he is a Dirt Bag whip But ruthunter who has never leased from him is giving him props confused2 Yep something smells all kinds of wrong with that endorsement bs

Think so too, how else would he know what the DB has available.

If at first you dont succeed, then skydiving is not for you..

"Don't trust everything you read on the Internet"- Abraham Lincoln

Dennis

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Western] #5576317 02/01/15 04:51 PM
tlk Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
there should be some process or method to report guys like this that run bogus operations and screw folks over. I don't know if TP&W have any system.

There are several good outfitter review websites that it is always good to post guys like this on. I got screwed on an elk hunt some years back and approached the outfitter about a refund. He refused so when I got home I posted on several forums about my experience. Outfitter saw it, called me, and offered my money back to take it off the forum.

You can't fix stupid
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: tlk] #5576642 02/01/15 08:13 PM
Grizz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: tlk
there should be some process or method to report guys like this that run bogus operations and screw folks over. I don't know if TP&W have any system.

There are several good outfitter review websites that it is always good to post guys like this on. I got screwed on an elk hunt some years back and approached the outfitter about a refund. He refused so when I got home I posted on several forums about my experience. Outfitter saw it, called me, and offered my money back to take it off the forum.

Depending on the circumstances, it may be criminal. I worked a case on a guy mentioned in the other linked thread for screwing a guy on a deer lease and he went to prison for it (his history helped that along quite a bit). Those cases can be hard to prove criminally, but it can sometimes be done.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5577930 02/02/15 02:28 PM
T
tShawnB Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
What we are doing here is the best way to put this dude and many more like him out of business. The hunting community is tight knit and relatively small, so spread the work about guys like this. There is no place for them. Hunting is tough enough without getting ripped off before you even make it to your lease. Your reputation is all you have in this line of work.

How come everybody I meet is a deer hunting expert?
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Western] #5578297 02/02/15 06:00 PM
R
RutHunter76 Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
R
You must have too much time on your hands. I simply said that he seemed like a nice guy over the phone. He hasn't screwed me out of anything, so I cant say something bad about him. I do have a few things to say about you though, but I hold back on pansy's like you.

Danny has several leases if you need a place to hunt. Everyone check out his website. He is a great guy. Call him now as he has several leases available.

texashuntingpost.com

courvillesoutdoors.com

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: RutHunter76] #5578348 02/02/15 06:19 PM
J
JRJ6 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
J
You must have too much time on your hands. I simply said that he seemed like a nice guy over the phone. He hasn't screwed me out of anything, so I cant say something bad about him. I do have a few things to say about you though, but I hold back on pansy's like you.

Danny has several leases if you need a place to hunt. Everyone check out his website. He is a great guy. Call him now as he has several leases available.

texashuntingpost.com

courvillesoutdoors.com

Your experiences with him are much different than what others have experienced, myself included.
If you have a good deal, then I would stick with him.
After the way I was treated by him, I would never do business with him again. 2cents

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: RutHunter76] #5578363 02/02/15 06:25 PM
Cast Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

texashuntingpost.com

courvillesoutdoors.com

Dude, you have 17 posts. You opinion is suspect.

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5578478 02/02/15 07:35 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
And name calling adds even more suspicion.

Not the first con man to be outed on the THF.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5578501 02/02/15 07:47 PM
L
Lonnie Paul Walker Jr. Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
Ruthunter your dang fool, if you believe all the BS out of his mouth then you deserve everything you get.

Life is black and white, your honest our your not.

Weak spined people like Danny are an nothing but CROOKS.

You associate yourself with honest like minded people, chances of being taken advantage of are much more slim.

Why dont you give up your name, we can check you out too, if you have nothing to hide there should be no problem. Your words will have more merit, and we can second guess your thought process. Way it looks to me, you must be Danny's little buddy, cause you are the first person I have ever heard say anything good about him.

Myself, My name is on everything I do, because I stand by my word and people trust me for that.

I may be wrong, but your used car salesman pitch your spitting out is a dead give away you and Danny are pretty tight little buds.

Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.

"Lonnie Walker Outdoors"
Outfitter / Professional Guide
Wildlife Consultant
817-598-5338

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5578507 02/02/15 07:51 PM
L
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
You may be the coward himself,

Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.

"Lonnie Walker Outdoors"
Wildlife Consultant
817-598-5338

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5578508 02/02/15 07:51 PM
E
EZ40 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
E
I know this is my first post so this can be disregarded if that's what you want. Ruthunter isn't a con man and is certainly not Danny. I've known Ruthunter for over 20 years now. OP asked for dealings with the guy, good or bad, and he just told what he knew. We've been looking for a new lease and Ruthunter had some conversations with the guy. That's about it.

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: RutHunter76] #5578515 02/02/15 07:53 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P

texashuntingpost.com

courvillesoutdoors.com

Did your mother drop you on your head Danny? You really think you can just come on here and act like nothing ever happened with lame-a$$ posts like these? And you don't have to hold back on Pansy's like me. Tell me what you really think.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: EZ40] #5578520 02/02/15 07:55 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted By: EZ40
I know this is my first post so this can be disregarded if that's what you want. Ruthunter isn't a con man and is certainly not Danny. I've known Ruthunter for over 20 years now. OP asked for dealings with the guy, good or bad, and he just told what he knew. We've been looking for a new lease and Ruthunter had some conversations with the guy. That's about it.

You gotta be kidding..... troll

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5578522 02/02/15 07:56 PM
L
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
Ok EZ, he asked for an opinion.

Opinion and going all out and advertising for a fool is WAY TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

I CALL BS, NO ONE STANDS BESIDES CROOKS BUT OTHER CROOKS !!!!!!!!

Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.

"Lonnie Walker Outdoors"
Wildlife Consultant
817-598-5338

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: EZ40] #5578523 02/02/15 07:57 PM
J
JRJ6 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
J
Originally Posted By: EZ40

what a mess! really? go somewhere else dude

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5578527 02/02/15 07:59 PM
P
passthru Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Actually I think the spelling would be "pansies". And name calling isn't really a nice way to get acquainted and endear yourself with the folks on here.

Last edited by passthru; 02/02/15 08:00 PM.

I work hard, drink a little and hunt when I can.
NRA Life Member
https://sofalasafaris.com/
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5578528 02/02/15 08:00 PM
E
EZ40 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
E
I don't stand behind the guy at all because I have no clue who he is. I've been on here for a couple of years and have read what has been posted about the guy. I want nothing to do with leasing with the guy. I'm just telling you that Ruthunter is a good guy that I've known for a long time.

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.] #5578580 02/02/15 08:32 PM
Cast Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.
You may be the coward himself,

^^THIS!

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5578655 02/02/15 09:30 PM
T
tShawnB Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
Sounds like somebody called Danny and his brother to respond to their alleged conspicuous activities. Too funny. Hopefully these guys will be out of business soon.

How come everybody I meet is a deer hunting expert?
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: RutHunter76] #5579160 02/03/15 01:50 AM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
I have never leased from him but he seems like a straight shooter. He has several leases available.
You have to be ready to make the move as soon as you call him. His leases go fast and you have to have the cash ready if he has one open. So far, he seems like an honest guy who is very busy. I would lease from him if the price and ranch was right.

You know some of us were Born at Night, but it was Not Last Night! hammer

Last edited by Stub; 02/03/15 01:51 AM.

texas flag

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5579266 02/03/15 02:37 AM
Junebug Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
I did ask for opinions, not a sales pitch. The more I dig, the more I find about this guy and all his differnet allies. Not a good dude, and what's sad is it sounds like he has been doing this for quite some time. Must not have been brought up like the rest of us, when you word and a firm hand shake means something.

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: RutHunter76] #5580886 02/04/15 01:42 AM
Grizz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

texashuntingpost.com

courvillesoutdoors.com

I don't know the guy, but it seems kind of difficult to make the second statement after you've made the first.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Grizz] #5580919 02/04/15 02:00 AM
H
HillbillyDeluxe Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted By: Grizz

texashuntingpost.com

courvillesoutdoors.com

I don't know the guy, but it seems kind of difficult to make the second statement after you've made the first.

Was my thought exactly Grizz.....plus this one about having to have the cash ready and be ready to make a move as soon as you call. Definitely smells bad.

You have to be ready to make the move as soon as you call him. His leases go fast and you have to have the cash ready if he has one open.

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: RutHunter76] #5580970 02/04/15 02:26 AM
68A Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker

texashuntingpost.com

courvillesoutdoors.com

Everyone knows this guy is a crook, and this is what you post. I appreciate the laugh.

Re: Anyone had any dealings with this guy (good or bad) [Re: Junebug] #5582224 02/04/15 06:50 PM
L
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
I have a funny story for everyone.

I am really not sure how to respond to this, but I will try.

If your Uncle was such the tuff guy, ask him why he would not get out of the truck up in Bryson. Sitting in the truck scared to death after he cheated my family out lots of money. Coward !!!!!!!

If your Uncle was such the honest and righteous Lease Broker, why has he never tried to defend himself after doing so many people wrong. Coward !!!!!!

If your Uncle had any balls at all, why not text me himself. Coward !!!!!!

If your Uncle was not such a low life crook, and take advantage of everyone he crosses. Then there would be no need for me and others to SPEAK THE TRUTH about Uncle Danny !!!!!!! Coward !!!!

If I have not made myself clear, then let me say one last time:

Your Uncle is a Crook, and needs to stop cheating people.

Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.

"Lonnie Walker Outdoors"
Wildlife Consultant
817-598-5338

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide