This scope and mount was mounted on an AR and used one range session. I have opted to go with a higher power target style scope on my gun. There is nothing wrong with this setup - no marks, no mars, and it was very accurate.

The Burris MTAC scope is a 1.5x-6x adjustable tacticle scope with adjustable turrets and red illuminated reticle. It is the perfect scope for an AR. The low power setting would work great on hogs and higher power allows for longer range shooting. It has a 30 mm tube and is matte finish. This scope says it has the 7.62mm reticle on the box, but from what I've learned the 5.56mm and 7.62mm reticles are the same. This scope sells new for $400-500. The following is a link to the Burris site that covers the Ballistic CQ reticle which is on this scope:

Burris CQ Illuminated Ballisic Reticle

This scope is complete with box. The price for the scope alone is $275 locally (North Dallas, I am in Plano) or $285 shipped.

Both the scope and the mount are SPF to jay. Thanks, Earl

I also have a Burris PEPR 30mm mount which was used with this scope. My new scope is a 1" tube so I can't use it. The price for the mount is $50 local. No extra shipping if bought with the scope.

I do have them cross listed. First to say they take it, gets it. For non local buyers I prefer discrete paypal. I can be reached via PM or email -

Edited by Earl (01/27/15 02:22 PM)