Made in Germany, the legendary Weihrauch HW45 is considered by many to be the Holy Grail of air pistols. One of the most powerful air pistols, its modern and compact design, look and feel are a close match to the .45 Colt 1911, one of the most famous service pistols in the world. Weihrauch also markets this air pistol as the identical Beeman P1…but I know of only one new 22 caliber Beeman currently available—for $460.

Choose between two velocities without pumping, using the two-position spring piston system. Precision adjustable 2-stage trigger, micrometer fiber-optic rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation, 11mm dovetail rail to accept scope, smooth black finish, and ambidextrous walnut grips with diamond checkering. .22 caliber, weighs 2.5 lbs, 11” overall length. 1.75 lb trigger pull. 460 fps.

This pistol is virtually new. I am the original owner, purchased it recently, fired about a dozen pellets. This is a beautiful pistol, but I have determined that I need the velocity of a rifle for what I want to do. $400 cash and it’s yours, with original box and literature.

Photos and an exhaustive review can be found at: http://my.tbaytel.net/coopers/HW45Review/review.html

Please PM with your contact information to discuss. Thank you.

Edited by WindHunter (01/23/15 07:38 AM)