TOOTABI HUNTING SAFARIS
Outfitter registration number: HC 55/2014EC
Outfitter name: Loodt Büchner t/a Tootabi Hunting Safaris
SPIRAL HORN SLAM
ONLY US $ 8500.00
8 Hunting days included for 1 x Hunter.
2015 season only.
We are very proud to announce this very special package to Texas Hunting Forum members to hunt the Eastern Cape province of South Africa with vast acres of prime plains game hunting which is malaria and tropical disease free.
This very unique opportunity will enable you to ethically stalk for trophy, representative and cull animals. During your safari you will encounter stunning views and will be able to hunt in bio diverse flat plains, riverine and mountain ranges.
This 8 day hunt includes Pick-up and return from and to Port Elizabeth airport, Professional Hunter, Lodging and trophy fees for the 4 below mentioned species. Add more days, and activities to tailor your safari to your dreams.
The animals included are:
Our Prices include the following:
• Pick- up and drop off at the nearest airport to camp in the area in which you will be hunting, unless prior special arrangements have been made.
• Daily rate for arrival and departure days at no additional costs
• Hunting license fees.
• The services of an experienced and qualified Professional Hunter with a well-equipped four-wheel-drive vehicle and a tracker.
• Complete support crew of camp staff, trackers, skinners and kitchen staff.
• Safari camps ranging from comfortable country hunting camps to luxurious safari lodges.
• All land transportation while on safari.
• All meals and laundry services.
Additional Costs that our Prices do not include:
• International & domestic flights.
• Shipping & taxidermy.
• All alcoholic beverages.
• Provincial transfers if required, unless prior special arrangements have been made.
• Dog pack charges per day for all hunts conducted with dogs.
• Rifle hire and ammunition per safari if required.
• Baiting fees where required.
• Local shopping trips to town.
• Gratuities for safari staff and Professional Hunters.
• Meals and liquor outside of camps and hunting areas.
DON’T SNOOZE, BOOK TODAY!
Tootabi Hunting Safaris – the land of sweet honey.
International Relations Manager | Director
T: 042 235 1450 | F: 086 710 8280 | M: 084 475 0007 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org