Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Karl, the Greatest, Leonard Blackburn, TXSportsman82, old badge, Marco808
63598 Registered Users
Top Posters
dogcatcher 87009
stxranchman 52562
bill oxner 46130
RWH24 44568
rifleman 44356
BOBO the Clown 43465
BMD 40835
Big Orn 37484
txshntr 35148
SnakeWrangler 34885
facebook
Forum Stats
63598 Members
45 Forums
451063 Topics
6232708 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Topic Options
#5512578 - 01/01/15 09:26 AM Howard/Sterling counties weather
westtxfisherman Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 04/03/08
Posts: 54
Was wondering if anyone around the Big Spring or sterling City area had any road condition reports? Deciding if I want to get out and brave the roads and head to the deer lease in Sterling City. Looks like we got a little more ice last night here in Midland. Thanks in advance. And Happy New Year!

Top
#5512652 - 01/01/15 10:11 AM Re: Howard/Sterling counties weather [Re: westtxfisherman]
txbobcat Online   content
Veteran Tracker

Registered: 06/18/05
Posts: 2637
Loc: TX
Terrible would be an understatement.

Top
#5512676 - 01/01/15 10:20 AM Re: Howard/Sterling counties weather [Re: westtxfisherman]
TC hunter Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 09/17/12
Posts: 84
Good luck if you try it

Top
#5512682 - 01/01/15 10:23 AM Re: Howard/Sterling counties weather [Re: westtxfisherman]
westtxfisherman Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 04/03/08
Posts: 54
Yeah that's what I figured. May just have to wait till Saturday.

Top
#5514560 - 01/01/15 10:52 PM Re: Howard/Sterling counties weather [Re: westtxfisherman]
rlttu66 Offline
Bird Dog

Registered: 12/12/09
Posts: 424
Loc: Lubbock
Westtxfisherman, I'm going to attempt to get from Lubbock to Sterling City tomorrow. From the people I've talked to, it is certainly navigable, but I expect my 3 hr trip to take 5. Certainly not too proud to turn around if need be though. Good luck to you.

Top
#5514637 - 01/01/15 11:38 PM Re: Howard/Sterling counties weather [Re: westtxfisherman]
westtxfisherman Offline
Outdoorsman

Registered: 04/03/08
Posts: 54
My dad is supposed to be coming down from lubbock. Looks like if we don't get a break may have to wait till Saturday. The weather here is saying a possibility of 1/4" -1/2" of additional ice accumulation and possibly 1-2" of snow on top. Be careful coming down.

Top



© 2004-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide