I offer fully guided duck hunts 40 miles West of Fort Worth. We scout an incredible amount of time to do everything possible to make your trip to hunt with us worth your time and money. We target Mallards for your duck hunt, but will also take Pintail, Widgeon, Teal, and Gadwall. We have private managed lakes and hunt along the Brazos River This allows us to be where the birds are. I guarantee we will do everything possible to put you in position to have a fantastic hunt. You can be guaranteed that you will be hunting the best locations available. We typically will let birds rest several days (up to a week) before we hunt any certain spot. All hunts are morning hunts which includes a guide, decoys, and a great location.
$150.00 per hunter per day (2 person minimum) / Children 16 and under $125.00 per day per child.
A 50% deposit is required for all reservations. The remaining 50% is due upon arrival, prior to hunt. No Checks, Cash or Cashiers Check. Your deposit is non-refundable. If you are unable to keep your reservation, we will make every attempt to reschedule your hunt with 72 hours advance notice.
What To Bring
* 12 or 20 gauge shotguns
* Improved cylinder or modified chokes
* Ammo 2 3/4 “ or 3 3-3 1/2“ Steel, , 2"s..Fast Steel
works very well
* Warm, waterproof, insulated clothing
* Chest waders
* Cooler for processed game
* Texas Hunting License (State and Federal Stamps)
* Stamps, License, & Gratuities NOT INCLUDED
* If you have a dog your more than welcome to bring them along for the hunt.
Contact Michael Hendrick at 940-445-4923