Reconyx UltraFire XR6 Covert IR 8MP Camera, possibly the best game camera available, MADE IN THE USA

$699 plus tax at Cabelas and in every store I know of,

will sell for 650 firm, cash in Austin, no trades, I have another one like it that I love but decided that I do not need two

Totally new in unopened box

8MP photos and 1080p HD videos
80-ft. infrared range for nighttime operation
Date, time, temperature, moon phase and barometric-pressure stamps
Get the most out of your offseason with the highly advanced Reconyx UltraFire XR6 Covert IR 8MP Trail Camera. 1080p HD videos accompany 3.4-, 5- or 8MP photos for clear, detailed observation. Infrared illumination captures monochrome nighttime photos and videos out to 80 ft. Media can be stamped with date, time, temperature, moon phase and barometric pressure to help you on your hunt. A time-lapse setting compiles a day's worth of still images into one short video for effortless viewing. Setup and playback in the field is a breeze with the 2.4" color display. Ultrafast trigger speed snaps images in a fraction of a second. Micro-HDMI and USB cables can link the camera to a TV or laptop for quick playback. Code-Loc™ and BodyLoc™ theft deterrence. Operates from -20°F to 120°F. Requires 12 AA size Lithium or NiMH rechargeable batteries (not included) and accepts SD cards up to 32GB (not included). Comes with Buckview™ software and two-year manufacturer's warranty. Made in USA.