Forum Stats
60439 Members
45 Forums
475815 Topics
6241986 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#5476657 - 12/14/14 06:56 PM Any Bail bondsmen on here ????
Kbar Ag Service Offline
Bird Dog

Loc: Victoria, Texas
For about the past 30 days, my neighbor has really been givin me a bunch of flack about my kiddos dogs.
They are 7 month old Catahoula Gyp and a Lab male.
Well, tonight when I got to the gate they were freaking ballistic.
They have been locked in the barn or the trailer for about 6 weeks.
I grabbed my rifle and walked in because I could see all the horses, and thats the only thing that sets them off........
KM MF-ing Ace, if there wasn't a big old fat 4-5 foot rattlesnake that they had bayed up in the door to the tsck room ...... even being in the trailer, they were cutting on it and pi$$ing it off....... so it was coiled tighter than dicks hatband.
I missed four times with my 450 bushmaster (damn holes to fix now), but I killed it with a stick and my pocket knife.......
Now since this ole gal has already called animal control before, she has really pissed me off..... and she told them my dogs were strays, which she knew was BS ...........
I just cut the rattles off and put that sucker in a big ole box... knocked on her door... and when she answered,..... I simply said.... "This is why we have dogs out here. They protect us, "Welcome" to "The Country".
Disposal, Traps and in-field pick-up service available.

#5476757 - 12/14/14 07:28 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
Creekrunner Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Bexar/Gillespie, hunt Terrell
Originally Posted By: Kbar Ag Service
I missed four times with my 450 bushmaster (damn holes to fix now), but I killed it with a stick and my pocket knife.......

I'll admit it, I had to change my drawers.

#5476814 - 12/14/14 07:39 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
Kbar Ag Service Offline
Bird Dog

About the only time I really got concerned was when I thought about how much I had paid for that pistol upper to be slamin it on the floor for a damn snake.

#5476838 - 12/14/14 07:46 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
7mag Offline
THF Celebrity

Loc: West Texas
Instead of a bails bondsman maybe a membership to the range is in order.

"Una Stamus"

#5476839 - 12/14/14 07:46 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
TXHOGSLAYER Online   content
THF Celebrity

Loc: Katy, TX
So...your dogs were locked in a barn for 6 weeks?

#5476891 - 12/14/14 07:58 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
Simple Searcher Online   content
Extreme Tracker

Loc: Helotes, Hext
And you need a bail bondsmen?

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark

#5476970 - 12/14/14 08:16 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Simple Searcher]
Kbar Ag Service Offline
Bird Dog

Originally Posted By: Simple Searcher
And you need a bail bondsmen?

Never know who will get the call about "Jack in The Box".

About the barn..... its over 5000 square feet. Office, apartment, 3 full working bays, and drive thru side. Belive me, the dogs know where they get bread and butter.

And to 7-- we dont have a range here to go to. I shoot everyday out here, but Im kinda thinking I just need to go buy me a new walking stick and forget about guns.

#5477029 - 12/14/14 08:30 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
phantom Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: dfw
Shoot tannerite targets.

#5477041 - 12/14/14 08:33 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
Payne Online   shocked

Loc: South of I-10
You missed four times? At what distance?

#5477047 - 12/14/14 08:35 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
dogcatcher Online   content
THF Celebrity

Loc: Abilene or on the road...
Get some guinea hens, they are good with snakes and they love to make noise, their noise will also drown out the dogs barking. Should make for a happy neighbor!!! up

_______ Old style calls for today's outdoorsman_________

#5477063 - 12/14/14 08:38 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: 7mag]
colt.45 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: wondering about the woods
Originally Posted By: 7mag

it can happen, used ta fastdraw slinger could hit cans, clay pigiins on ground. one time on first lease, it was full of watermoccasons. i take small steps, stepped across what at first thought a big twig. corner of eye noticed it moving, jump straight up drew pistal, fired of 5 rounds before me feet hit ground. offtopic always leave hammer on empty cylender back missed all 5shots. always heard they had a smell to em, that day it twas the lump in my britches flag

i'm postaddic

#5477103 - 12/14/14 08:51 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: colt.45]
colt.45 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: wondering about the woods
Originally Posted By: colt.45

it can happen, used ta fastdraw slinger could hit cans, clay pigiins on ground. one time on first lease, it was full of watermoccasons. i take small steps, stepped across what at first thought a big twig. corner of eye noticed it moving, jump straight up drew pistal, fired of 5 rounds before me feet hit ground. offtopic always leave hammer on empty cylender back missed all 5shots. always heard they had a smell to em, that day it twas the lump in my britches flag

On a cold clear windless night ya can still hear the girly like screams. Some say tis a panther roamen de hollows. & if the wind pics up just right, a sasquatch flag

i'm postaddic

#5477177 - 12/14/14 09:10 PM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: colt.45]
Kbar Ag Service Offline
Bird Dog

On a cold clear windless night ya can still hear the girly like screams. Some say tis a panther roamen de hollows. & if the wind pics up just right, a sasquatch flag

Colt, on a cold clear windless night the only cougar I ever hear screamin has red hair and she will be back on Tuesday. Lets hope her powder is wet! roflmao

#5477733 - 12/15/14 12:29 AM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
Fishercounty Offline
Bird Dog

Loc: Fisher,Jones,Stonewall.
Don't get any chickens or roosters you may get sued!!!

#5478325 - 12/15/14 10:20 AM Re: Any Bail bondsmen on here ???? [Re: Kbar Ag Service]
7ARanch Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Tarrant/Jack, County
Taurus Judge! I have dispatched many a snake and not much aiming required in the heat of the moment. Very small holes in your barn too.

Billy Bob: My nose is dripping on my balls...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide