Forums46
Topics538,029
Posts9,732,116
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5417318 11/13/14 06:30 AM
1860.colt Offline
emoji colt.45
emoji colt.45
whin daughter had her sleep overs, they used ta use glow-in-dark hair spray, glow-in-dark lipstick & glow-in-dark eye lash. they be maken noise all night. go in ta tell em go ta sleep. scare de chit outa ya. flag

i'm postaddic
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: rattler03] #5417347 11/13/14 08:05 AM
S
Seadog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: rattler03
Originally Posted By: jeffbird
Hunted with some guys from Mississippi years ago, and this was a prank they pulled with an unforeseen ending.
They did a lot of business with a customer from New York City.
After a few years, the customer said he wanted to come hunt with them.
As he was a good customer, against their better judgment, they said ok.
The New Yorker acted like a New Yorker and after a couple of days everyone was sick of him and so decided to have some fun.
The made a scarecrow and put it in a ground blind one night.
The next morning while they were driving out to the stand to drop him off, they started talking about problems with poachers and how they hated poachers.
They turn the corner and the lights shine on the scarecrow in the blind.
The driver and buddy shout, "There's one. Get the !!!!!!!!'er. They jump out and unload their rifles into the blind.
The New Yorker jumps out of the truck screaming and runs off into the woods.
They cannot find him for the rest of the day.
That night a small army of law enforcement rolls up around the camp and surrounds the camp house with search lights, guns drawn, and bullhorns instructing them to come out with their hands up.
Turns out the highway patrol had picked up the New Yorker on the highway, his clothes shredded from running through the brush, screaming and flagging them down to report a murder.
After explaining what happened and showing the officers the blind, everyone broke out howling in laughter and they let them go.
The fun cost them a customer and a few tense moments, but they still told the story with a smile and a laugh.

roflmao This has to be the best deer camp prank I've ever heard of!!!

Definite winner!!! Prank on a Yankee with cops involved!!! Brilliant!!!

I support Cap and Trade - Cap our spending and Trade Obama

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the Government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. - Thomas Jefferson
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5417651 11/13/14 03:01 PM
S
Son of a Blitch Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
S
Some good ones here. I've done the dead snake in the truck bed. Feel like a lot of jokes could end up in disastrous results, so figure smaller ones work well for us...case in point: unscrew the shower head and place a bullion cube in it...the water will seem to have low pressure to your buddy, eventually it will dissolve enough and shoot out the shower head. Your buddy will not know what hit him!!! No one gets hurt, but everyone gets a laugh!

George Blitch
george@mapmyranch.com
www.SonofaBlitch.com
www.MapMyRanch.com
www.YouTube.com/@sonofablitch
"Keep your aim as true as your word" - GB
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: Son of a Blitch] #5417701 11/13/14 03:23 PM
C
Capt.JVH Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
We did that prank when I was in the Coast Guard with the bullion cubes! Works great. My personal favorite that got me in a lot of heat (pun intended) was putting pepper spray on a toilet seat. About mid morning there were a hand full of guys scratching there cheeks and complaining!

Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5417830 11/13/14 04:09 PM
O
oilfldtrash Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
O
Fox pro set on the cougar scream on your buddies trail to his blind early morning or late evening works perfect! just sit on the other side of the trail and watch him pee down both legs.

Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5417932 11/13/14 04:42 PM
M
MoBettaHuntR Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M
I put some cheap perfume someone had left at the ranch in a guy's (sisters boyfriend) scent killer spray last year he was head to toe in brand new scentlok gear he was ticked didn't hunt the rest of the time there. I thought it was pretty funny.

I try to be minimal on scent to certain degree but this guy was hardcore. I asked him before what he did after he pissed and such…They no longer date.

-Those who say money can't buy happiness never bought a dog.

Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5418843 11/13/14 11:18 PM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Can't anyone ever say there's not some creatives people in here! Wow these are good!,

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5418857 11/13/14 11:25 PM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
This one was played on me and it just never set right with me. He got a laugh out of it though.

My buddy's Dad hired us to haul hay for him and in return he'd pay us and let us dove hunt. All fine and dandy. Well one day after an evening of dove hunting he kept on and on about him and his girlfriend going through a break up. It was all he could talk about. Later on, while we were out behind the trailer house in the barn drinking a cold one or twelve, he had wandered to the front of the house. They were on a few acres. It was dark at that point. We didn't think anything of it until we all heard him yell real loud and BOOM! One shot. We all came running and his punk AZZ had layed the shotgun down and layed over the porch railing like he'd shot himself. I was the first to get there and I freaked. It was dark so as I'm feeling his back for blood he jumps up and scares the absolute bejeezus out of me! I hauled off and decked him right there. I aint ever been so dang scared in my life.

That kinda thing STILL aint right if ya ask me. Dad gum making hairs stand up just thinking about it!

[Linked Image]
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5418870 11/13/14 11:29 PM
T
taco bender Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
great one on the yankee....bet he'll never come back to texas again. and im ok with that. lmao!

"Today is about playing like WE play! This day is about DOMINATING an opponent! This day is about being LSU, and taking a team by the throat, and choking the life out of them!" - Les Miles
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5419019 11/14/14 12:56 AM
D
Dave Davidson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
D
These are great

Without a sense of urgency, nothing ever happens.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley, Rancher Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5419020 11/14/14 12:56 AM
B
basschump Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
B
Two ketchup packets strategically placed under the toilet seat is always good, especially after a few drinks around the campfire.

Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5419938 11/14/14 01:18 PM
H
h20thief Offline
Tracker
Tracker
H
A little backstory for the setup. We totaled a 4 wheeler one night after riding for several hours. Unfortunately we borrowed the 4 wheeler from a friend who couldnt go on the ride. The two guys involved met at high speed on a narrow bridge and the Sportsman 750 didnt fare well. Thankfully the riders were scared but unhurt. Fast forward a couple years. I had borrowed the same friends 4 wheeler (replacement Sportsman 800 from the one we totaled) and made it abundantly clear no one else would ride it but me. I gave mine up for others to use. After a couple hours of begging, one of the guys finally wore me down and said he and his brother would like to take it to fill feeders and would be extra careful, they were inately aware of the history and why no one was allowed to use the borrowed Sportsman.

I hadnt seen them in a while and started to worry. I took off looking for them and saw them coming down the road, on one four wheeler (not the Sportsman) The dirtbag on the back was covered in sand and had his arm in a make shift sling. He put on a pretty good act about how he flipped the 4 wheeler and couldnt drive it due to the damage and injuries. I think I nearly passed out, he said the color just drained from my face. I still randomly text him what an a$$hole he is.

H20thief
------------
Positive thinking may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5420535 11/14/14 05:10 PM
B
Brian C. Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
B
Many years ago right outta high school a couple of buddies and me were all hunting the same area. Well one friday night we decided to go on n all night coon hunt followed by a 12 pk. Needless to say we over sleep. Too late to make in time to our deer stands (mind you it was a 3.72 miles to get to spot by foot) so we just decided to go bust some quakers. Well after the morning shoot we were leaving and spoted one our mutual buddies trucks parked in the woods at our spot and we pull in. Sitting there talking my buddy looks down and under my center console is a limited edition College edition P###boy. Simultaniously we both looked up with a grin!!! We cut up the mag and posted it all over our buddies truck. We made a Piccaso outta of it in a pinata kinda way. Well taking a few minutes to look over our work and snap a few pics, I looked inside the truck through the window and saw a box of 3006 shells. I asked my other buddy when the truck owner buddy had stoped shooting a 7mag? Instantanously we both take a step back and relize diffrent truck! Same color, model, style tires....one year newer! Needless to say whoever it belong to got quite a surorise when he came out that morning!

God Bless Texas!!! Godspeed our Military!
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5420888 11/14/14 08:21 PM
N
NewGulf Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
i always did the rattlesnake thing and would scare the living hell out of my uncle all of the time at deer camp.....2 weeks after the last time he had a massive heart attack and we almost lost him and to this day i always think what if that had happened at camp he wouldnt have made it....not trying to be a joke killer here because i like to jack with peeps way more than the average person but i never do it anymore at deer camp

Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5420970 11/14/14 08:59 PM
P
Pope&Young Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
This pranke takes two hunters and a bottle of lemmon juice.
When you catch one of your lease hunters naping its time to spring into action.
But warning... Be sure and leave the door open for a quick getaway.
One of you take the bottle of lemmon juice and remove the cap. The other opens the fly on his jeans.
Place a few lemmon juice drops on his lips so that it runs down the corner of his mouth.
The hunter with his fly open must remain alert... Because when the sleeping hunter opens his eyes you must zip your pants and get ready to run like hell.

[Linked Image]
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5421057 11/14/14 09:38 PM
C
ChadTRG42 Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
C
The funniest one we had was one of our hunters who always had to go pee in the middle of the night. 4 of us slept in a very small, handmade cabin at the time. He had the top bunk and would pee in a small coffee can in his bed on his knees, and then pour it out the next morning. When he pee'd in it, you could hear the increasing pitch of the coffee can increase in sound, and it would normally wake us up. One night, one of the guys decides to poke a hole in the bottom of this coffee can. So, about 3 am, we wake up to him peeing in this coffee can. The pitch is not increasing, it is staying the same monotone pitch! After about 4-5 seconds, he says "Oh, sh##", pinches his junk shut, jumps down from the top bunk screaming that it burns, and stands on the porch steps pissing out the door in his underwear in 20 degree weather! I couldn't stop laughing! He later thought it was funny. But it was the funniest scene I had ever witnessed at the deer lease.

[Linked Image]
Custom and Precision Ammunition!!
https://DallasReloads.com/
Type 01 and Type 06 FFL
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5421311 11/15/14 12:09 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
^^^^^^^^ oh dat aint right! Lol roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5421444 11/15/14 01:34 AM
1860.colt Offline
emoji colt.45
emoji colt.45
whin someone uses your boot as a spatton. think i got footrott flag

i'm postaddic
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5421792 11/15/14 06:25 AM
E
erok11 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
E
Not really "at camp" but here goes. Got back to camp after the evening hunt. I was drinking. My buddy and this other dude got back and wanted to hit Lowake for steak. I said I would stay but they insisted. I hangout in the bar with locals and saw my buddy eating with this dude comfortably at the table, told these guys I had a bad weekend cuz I found out they were a "a couple",they finished eating, my buddy came to the bar to smoke, nobody would speak to him, he thought it was weird, I finally told them when we got back to camp ... end of story.

Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: NewGulf] #5426195 11/17/14 04:43 PM
M
MELackey Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
M
Originally Posted By: NewGulf
i always did the rattlesnake thing and would scare the living hell out of my uncle all of the time at deer camp.....2 weeks after the last time he had a massive heart attack and we almost lost him and to this day i always think what if that had happened at camp he wouldnt have made it....not trying to be a joke killer here because i like to jack with peeps way more than the average person but i never do it anymore at deer camp

I'll prank the younger guys, but that's the reason I'm always scared to prank my Dad or any of the older guys. Pops has had a couple of heart attacks, and I sure don't want to cause the Big one

Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5457397 12/04/14 04:13 AM
M
MathMan Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
M
I put a Halloween skeleton under our ranch house 3 years ago. No one has found it yet but it's good and getting covered with dirt. Will freak someone out one day. I've been waiting for the day I hear about it.

Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5457418 12/04/14 04:30 AM
H
Hirogen Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
H
Put empty condom packages in the passenger door pocket of a buddy's truck. On the way to church his wife found them the day after he got back from a week of deer hunting. His wife no longer speaks to me (which is fine with me).

Last edited by Hirogen; 12/04/14 04:32 AM.

Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5457540 12/04/14 08:00 AM
T
Toxarch Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
In high school, a buddy used to get a couple of the city boys and tell them they were going out spotlighting fields for deer. Just looking, no guns. They'd get all excited and he'd make them ride in the back of the truck. We'd look for deer, but he'd also be looking for snakes on the roads. He's collect them and skin them out later. The city boys didn't know about the snakes. He pull over when he'd see a snake, person in the front seat would shine the spot light out the side to draw their attention, and my buddy would grab a non-poisonous snake and toss it in the bed of the truck. Guys would bail out and take off running. If it was poisonous, he'd bag it first before tossing it in the bed. We were young and he was dumb.

I've always wanted to set out a fake pig or fake deer with a big rack near the tree line at night. Then let someone get hunt that stand in the morning. Maybe join them and offer to film the hunt for them. Problem is, them firing off 4 shots trying to kill that animal at sun-up would probably ruin their hunt. But it would be funny.

It is far more important to be able to hit the target than it is to haggle over who makes a weapon or who pulls a trigger.

� Dwight D. Eisenhower
Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5457676 12/04/14 01:27 PM
E
EddieWalker Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
E
Great stories. Thanks for the great read!!!!

Eddie

Re: Best practical joke for deer camp [Re: the rattler] #5457818 12/04/14 06:23 PM
S
Slow Drifter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
This is one that wasn't planned, things just sorta' fell into place. I was supposed to drop a couple boxes of stuff off at Goodwill on the way out, forgot. Get to the lease gate and there's a dead armadillo belly up on the side of the road. I pulled a couple pair of "baby Nike's" out of one of the Goodwill boxes and put them on the armadillo's feet. The remarks as folks rolled into camp that day were priceless. I never have 'fessed up to it.

"I have no idea what WW-III will be fought with, but WW-IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

A. Einstein

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide