Forum Stats
60408 Members
45 Forums
475493 Topics
6237762 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#5402296 - 11/06/14 07:23 AM Well...I'm bored what's your go to call?
johnboy91 Online   content
Woodsman

Echo pure meat is my meat whistle of choice

#5402326 - 11/06/14 07:38 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: johnboy91]
Jeff Elder Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Weatherford/Albany / Matagorda...
RNT Original

Cell 817-597-0781

#5402383 - 11/06/14 08:05 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: johnboy91]
johnboy91 Online   content
Woodsman

Rnt is pretty good I'm pretty loyal to echo though

#5402388 - 11/06/14 08:09 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: johnboy91]
Jeff Elder Offline
THF Trophy Hunter

Loc: Weatherford/Albany / Matagorda...
Ford/Chevy

Cell 817-597-0781

#5402392 - 11/06/14 08:11 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: johnboy91]
BarneyWho Offline
Veteran Tracker

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Haydel whistle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5402393 - 11/06/14 08:11 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: johnboy91]
garrett Offline
THF Celebrity

RNT MVP, only call needed

#5402565 - 11/06/14 09:19 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: garrett]
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity

Loc: Texas
Originally Posted By: garrett
RNT MVP, only call needed

Really realmad

www.wanoscustomcalls.com

Ruffling Feathers Guide Service

UTHFDHGTG Port O'Conner, Texas Dec. 9 Hunt 10,11
lodging 361 983 4371

#5402569 - 11/06/14 09:20 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: johnboy91]
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity

www.wanoscustomcalls.com

lodging 361 983 4371

#5402589 - 11/06/14 09:27 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: johnboy91]
Greekangler Online   content
Pro Tracker

Loc: North Tejas
as little as possible

Take a kid Huntin

#5402649 - 11/06/14 09:47 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: johnboy91]
DuckCoach1985 Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: SMTX
I'm gonna catch some crap for this but I just got the duck picker last week. It's real easy to blow and it sounds really good.. Couldn't pass it up for $17 on eBay!

#5402678 - 11/06/14 10:01 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: DuckCoach1985]
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity

Originally Posted By: DuckCoach1985
I'm gonna catch some crap for this but I just got the duck picker last week. It's real easy to blow and it sounds really good.. Couldn't pass it up for $17 on eBay!

I don't know why you would take flack for it. If it sounds good and works, roll with it. Most have no clue about calls and how they work. I can pick up a call and make it work. Hand that same call to Jeff Elder and Garrett and it lock up immediately. In most cases it has nothing to do with the construction of the call. It is different styles. When I tune a call I use the only rescource I have and that is me. So I take the call and someone says "May I try this call". I hand it to them and some love them, others not so much. It has nothing to fo with the quality of the material, but all to do with what they are used to running and what they are used to hearing. That same call can be tuned to the new owner and he can then be satisfied with the call. I don't take it personal and I no longer try to explain that to every person that runs my calls. I am not relying on the calls to make food money. I love calls, making them and being around them. So my feelings really don't get hurt when they blow the call, stop and say "Uh, nice call" and then leave. I find it rather comical because I did that very same thing to other call makers before I started making calls.

www.wanoscustomcalls.com

lodging 361 983 4371

#5402762 - 11/06/14 10:31 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: wal1809]
DuckCoach1985 Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: SMTX
Originally Posted By: wal1809

I don't know why you would take flack for it. If it sounds good and works, roll with it. Most have no clue about calls and how they work. I can pick up a call and make it work. Hand that same call to Jeff Elder and Garrett and it lock up immediately. In most cases it has nothing to do with the construction of the call. It is different styles. When I tune a call I use the only rescource I have and that is me. So I take the call and someone says "May I try this call". I hand it to them and some love them, others not so much. It has nothing to fo with the quality of the material, but all to do with what they are used to running and what they are used to hearing. That same call can be tuned to the new owner and he can then be satisfied with the call. I don't take it personal and I no longer try to explain that to every person that runs my calls. I am not relying on the calls to make food money. I love calls, making them and being around them. So my feelings really don't get hurt when they blow the call, stop and say "Uh, nice call" and then leave. I find it rather comical because I did that very same thing to other call makers before I started making calls.

Well you definitely have a gift not many of us were blessed with.. And if your calls sound anything like they look, (and I have a feeling they do), they've gotta be some of the best out there.

#5402843 - 11/06/14 10:51 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: DuckCoach1985]
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity

Well you definitely have a gift not many of us were blessed with.. And if your calls sound anything like they look, (and I have a feeling they do), they've gotta be some of the best out there.

Well now I am a sucker for very nice compliments. Thank you

www.wanoscustomcalls.com

lodging 361 983 4371

#5402975 - 11/06/14 11:40 AM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: DuckCoach1985]
garrett Offline
THF Celebrity

yeah he was blessed with a gift alright

#5403117 - 11/06/14 12:38 PM Re: Well...I'm bored what's your go to call? [Re: garrett]
wal1809 Offline
THF Celebrity

Originally Posted By: garrett

yeah he was blessed with a gift alright
loser8

www.wanoscustomcalls.com

lodging 361 983 4371

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide