Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Note to Self [Re: aerangis] #5383872 10/28/14 03:59 AM
B
BushFamilyNine Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
Baby wipes...man's best friend. Use them for cleaning up downed game for photos, and use them following the squat maneuver. They also come unscented and without lotion.

Re: Note to Self [Re: 7ARanch] #5383874 10/28/14 03:59 AM
7ARanch Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
They sure were handy after 3+ weeks in the field with nothing but whore baths...just saying.

Destroyer 340; Easton Flatline; Grim Reapers
Not as Mean Not as Lean but still a Marine

Billy Bob: My nose is dripping on my balls...
Re: Note to Self [Re: 7ARanch] #5384008 10/28/14 10:46 AM
A
aerangis Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
A
Baby wipes aren't on my pack list. That's what toilet paper is for.

I'm sure one day in the not to distant future, when the next wave of liberal, soccer-mom weaned mommas boys have been fledged and pushed out of the nest, folks will be praising the benefits of eating baby food too. It's compact, inexpensive, and comes in a variety of flavors.

My 52 yo [censored] will NEVER see a baby wipe and if it some how did, against it's will, it would retreat into my abdomen. It's been seen burlap, leaves, ripped tshirts, poison ivy, sticks, and the occasional misplaced finger from the wiping hand, and it has never failed me. It doesn't leak, doesn't protest or voice it's displeasure after eating spicy food, and has a proximity sensor and gaydar that Is still extraordinarily sensitive after all these years.

When I was in 2nd batt, I would have gotten a sock party if I'd been found with baby wipes. The rationale being, real men don't wipe their [censored] with baby products. And this man will forgo the use of baby wipes for the simple reason that it's a baby wipe.

The pussification of society continues....... my $.02, and worth considerably less.

Re: Note to Self [Re: aerangis] #5384098 10/28/14 12:18 PM
S
Sparky45 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted By: aerangis
Originally Posted By: colt.45
hate it whin theirs sepadge around the O-ring flag

One-way o-rings only leak if you repeatedly break the seal from the wrong direction.

I have to ask, how do you know this? peep

The only easy day was yesterday

NRA Life Benefactor Member
Re: Note to Self [Re: aerangis] #5384272 10/28/14 02:11 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

I'm sure one day in the not to distant future, when the next wave of liberal, soccer-mom weaned mommas boys have been fledged and pushed out of the nest, folks will be praising the benefits of eating baby food too. It's compact, inexpensive, and comes in a variety of flavors.

My 52 yo [censored] will NEVER see a baby wipe and if it some how did, against it's will, it would retreat into my abdomen. It's been seen burlap, leaves, ripped tshirts, poison ivy, sticks, and the occasional misplaced finger from the wiping hand, and it has never failed me. It doesn't leak, doesn't protest or voice it's displeasure after eating spicy food, and has a proximity sensor and gaydar that Is still extraordinarily sensitive after all these years.

When I was in 2nd batt, I would have gotten a sock party if I'd been found with baby wipes. The rationale being, real men don't wipe their [censored] with baby products. And this man will forgo the use of baby wipes for the simple reason that it's a baby wipe.

The pussification of society continues....... my $.02, and worth considerably less.

Just curious if you ride a buffalo?

Anyway, lots of soldiers used baby wipes for field hygene in our recent wars.

To be determined
Re: Note to Self [Re: 7ARanch] #5384309 10/28/14 02:32 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
I'm blessed that the urge to purge only hits me within 30 minutes of waking up. But I never leave deer camp for the morning hunt until the event takes place.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Note to Self [Re: 7ARanch] #5384427 10/28/14 03:23 PM
G
Gangly Offline
Tracker
Tracker
G
I rarely have that problem. I "go" about every other day so I have never really had to jump out of the stand and hit the ground running because of an unexpected event.

However, there have been inopportune times when the boiler maker has experienced a sudden build up of pressure and it was all I could do to keep from blowing out the pressure relief valve.

Aaron

Do it right, do it once.
Re: Note to Self [Re: Gangly] #5384445 10/28/14 03:31 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Online Content
Bird Herder
Online Content
Bird Herder
Originally Posted By: Gangly
I rarely have that problem. I "go" about every other day so I have never really had to jump out of the stand and hit the ground running because of an unexpected event.

However, there have been inopportune times when the boiler maker has experienced a sudden build up of pressure and it was all I could do to keep from blowing out the pressure relief valve.

Every other day? If I don't "go" at least once a day, somethings wrong. Usually twice a day.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
Haven't had it in years but never spit any out.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I am a sucker for happy endings and strapped cowboys.
Re: Note to Self [Re: Dry Fire] #5384519 10/28/14 04:23 PM
D
Dave B Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
Originally Posted By: Dry Fire
I'm blessed that the urge to purge only hits me within 30 minutes of waking up. But I never leave deer camp for the morning hunt until the event takes place.

0500 for me and Immodium is good stuff. flush

Re: Note to Self [Re: Gangly] #5384532 10/28/14 04:28 PM
1860.colt Offline
emoji colt.45
emoji colt.45
rofl flag

i'm postaddic
Re: Note to Self [Re: TurkeyHunter] #5384549 10/28/14 04:34 PM
A
aerangis Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
A
Originally Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Just curious if you ride a buffalo?

Anyway, lots of soldiers used baby wipes for field hygene in our recent wars.

You're preaching to the choir. I served in the Army. And I saw combat. And I am aware that there were soldiers that used wipes, though my belief is that it's a fairly recent phenomenon. In my day, you didn't do it.

My personal experience was wipes were used by pogues, though I do know the occasional batt boy and operator used them. I can assure you they caught [censored] for it if they were caught with wipes in their ruck.

Today's military allows the use of stress cards in basic training when a recruit get stressed out. It doesn't suprise me they use baby wipes. Regardless whether or not anyone else uses baby wipes, I wont.

Re: Note to Self [Re: 7ARanch] #5385213 10/28/14 09:59 PM
7ARanch Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
You boys are much tougher than I was/am and I was a Drill Instructor at PI back in the 70's. No stress cards but we did have steel pots to wash in back then... Oh and after weeks in the desert without the opportunity to clean anything. I would have used anything.

Last edited by 7ARanch; 10/28/14 10:00 PM.

Re: Note to Self [Re: Justin T] #5387522 10/29/14 10:55 PM
Bbear Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
I prefer to have a couple of plain, white, cotton undershirts on. I can always cut myself some TP from them. Though the guys in the camp look at you a bit funny.

Learned that one from a friend that went through desert survival course.

[IMG][/IMG]

Pay it forward - Kids are the future.

Rifles are similar to boats and young women...there's no end to how much money you can pour into them without making them any more useful.
Re: Note to Self [Re: aerangis] #5387681 10/30/14 12:32 AM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

Ahhh my fellow skunkphile. Let me help you out. ALWAYS use antibacterial "wet wipes". They are not for babies. They are custom made for manly "vents".

No way you can get a manly vent pristine with tp alone. The fresh just showered feel of a butt grease, bacteria free man vent is truly.. butt "crack". You will get addicted. No need to thank me, just pay it forward to your friends.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Note to Self [Re: CharlieCTx] #5389819 10/31/14 12:42 AM
Squatch Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted By: CharlieCTx
Funny stuff! Show's how resourceful we can all be when the pants are down... I always ask for extra napkins at McD's and the like during the season to keep a bunch in the truck.

If you're eating McD's and the like, extra napkins would always be a necessity!

Re: Note to Self [Re: aerangis] #5392339 11/01/14 04:48 PM
E
ElCid07 Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
E
You're preaching to the choir. I served in the Army. And I saw combat. And I am aware that there were soldiers that used wipes, though my belief is that it's a fairly recent phenomenon. In my day, you didn't do it.

My personal experience was wipes were used by pogues, though I do know the occasional batt boy and operator used them. I can assure you they caught [censored] for it if they were caught with wipes in their ruck.

Today's military allows the use of stress cards in basic training when a recruit get stressed out. It doesn't suprise me they use baby wipes. Regardless whether or not anyone else uses baby wipes, I wont. [/quote]

They don't have stress cards in basic, that's a myth. And I don't know a soldier, operator, grunt, or otherwise that would give someone guff for practicing good field hygiene. You can do as you wish, but I'll be the guy over here that doesn't have sh/t stains in his drawers.

Citadel Class of 07
Bravo Beach
12B OEF '14
Re: Note to Self [Re: ElCid07] #5392406 11/01/14 05:45 PM
1860.colt Offline
emoji colt.45
emoji colt.45
popcorn hate ta be a party-pooper, scratch any one haven any luck taday, been slow here. android acting up. best wishes flag

i'm postaddic
Re: Note to Self [Re: 7ARanch] #5392434 11/01/14 06:13 PM
B
bp3 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Why did I click on this post. loco

Re: Note to Self [Re: 7ARanch] #5393776 11/02/14 06:23 PM
S
Someone Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
S
this is called "vintners tummy" and is much more common with wine grapes that are allowed to get more ripe on the vine Vs table grapes

there is a reason that raisins are given for constipation

Re: Note to Self [Re: Someone] #5394168 11/02/14 09:16 PM
1860.colt Offline
emoji colt.45
emoji colt.45
Originally Posted By: Someone
this is called "vintners tummy" and is much more common with wine grapes that are allowed to get more ripe on the vine Vs table grapes

there is a reason that raisins are given for constipation

scratch tis all physics. person who eats fist full of grapes at night. be raisen heck in de morning flush fermontation flag

i'm postaddic
Re: Note to Self [Re: 7ARanch] #5395058 11/03/14 06:02 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Noted yingyang

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Note to Self [Re: 7ARanch] #5397083 11/04/14 12:12 AM
7ARanch Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
I can't believe this thread is still alive...

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide