We are currently booking for the 2014 hunting season .....call or email for open weekends, just a few spots left.
Also we now can accept Credit cards for deposit and payment
Website : www.lohnoakranch.com
Also please check us out on Facebook under Lohn Oak Ranch, We will be posting updates as our deer grow and as we improve the ranch. Lodging included.
We have been blessed with rain and the ranch looks great and animals are healthy and growing, we are see many fawns and the horns are growing well on the bucks.
We will once again be participating in Texas Parks and Wildlife's MLD program for the 2014 season. This will allow an extended hunting season as well as providing deer permits so you do not have to use your own tags. This will allow the harvest of anterless deer and spikes with any lawful means beginning Oct.
We will be offering the following hunts in Oct, Nov
Package #1. Weekend Hunt Package $550 per hunter
- Hunt from Friday Noon --> Sunday Noon
- Stay at the Lodge on both Friday and Saturday evenings
- You will need to provide your own food, towels and sleeping bags
- Allows you to shoot a total of (2) deer (does / spikes). Axis Does can be substituted for a small increase in pkg cost
- Unlimited Varmints (Coyote, Bobcat, Fox and Racoons)
- Price includes field care, skinning and quartering of your animal for your cooler
- If you draw blood and the animal is not recovered this will be considered a harvested animal
- Additional deer (does / spikes ) available for $275 each
Weekday packages are available upon request. We are also willing to modify packages to suit your specific needs (ie include meals). Please feel free to give us a call or drop us an email and we can discuss the specifics.
To book your hunt and to reserve your spot we will need a 50% non - refundable deposit at the time hunt is booked. Balance of hunt cost will be due upon arrival. This will need to be either cash or a certified bank check. We will be offering a limited number of hunts based on TPWD recommendation so booking will be on a first come first served basis. You will also need to sign a release of liability waiver prior to the hunt. Upon booking with deposit this will be provided to you in advance.