Forums46
Topics537,715
Posts9,728,096
Members87,036
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: got all my stuff stolen and the police didnt really do there job...what would you do. [Re: grout-scout] #3900282 12/31/12 04:03 AM
B
Bear Charge Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
"As for what we would like them to do is simple - find our stuff. But they can't or won't find our stuff, and they can't keep our stuff from being stolen"

Your words.

"Asartor, not one civilian soul on this long argument has yet suggested that there was any way to completely or even partially prevent crime, and nobody expects all crimes to be solved."

Your words, as well.

So you only want your stuff found? I get it you've been victimized and hate cops but the only way to find your stuff is to randomly search for it or follow due process. If you don't like due process, you support the loss of all civil rights. Ergo police state.

Also, although I sympathize with your experience (as I have heard the same things you mention out of officer's mouths) my issue has been the running down of an entire group of people based on the behaviors of a few. Do you have any reason to claim that any LEO on this forum is dishonest, lazy and as worthless as the blanketed statements made. Do you label all groups of people in the same manner based on the actions of a few? If so, this attitude has also led to a plethora of totalitarion and facist governments.

I hate thieves but I don't blame LEOs for their existence. I also hate cancer and don't blame doctors for it's existence.

"Democracy is a sheep and two lions voting. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote."
Ben Franklin
Re: got all my stuff stolen and the police didnt really do there job...what would you do. [Re: wrknonit] #3900816 12/31/12 10:31 AM
S
sunsetroosters Offline OP
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
S
Here for all you people that have got a lil off track..... I HAVE SEVERAL DEALINGS WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT.... My experience is only if you have a set of tits then they might give a damn...... EVERYTIME I HAVE HAD DEALING WITH POLICE IN ANY COUNTY, they do WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT IT, they will lie and tell you whatever they need to tell you to get you to tell them whatever they want to hear.... No I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HIDE MY SH!t BETTER, it was 500 yards from the road way.... They should have done what they said they were gonna do and presses criminal trespassing. Now in the event that they maybe really couldn't do that, ATLEAST ACT LIKE YOU GIVE A SH!T AND GO OVER THERE AND SCARE THE SH!T OUT OF THE GUY AND BE THE HARD [censored] YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE.... The f*cking cop didn't even take 5 min to talk to the guy and the man had the same hat he had on in the photo under my feeder and the cop tells me " he said it was his nephew"..... WHAT A JOKE AND A MORON

Last edited by sunsetroosters; 12/31/12 10:32 AM.
Re: got all my stuff stolen and the police didnt really do there job...what would you do. [Re: sunsetroosters] #3900819 12/31/12 10:36 AM
S
sunsetroosters Offline OP
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
S
I'm gonna guess that some of you ding dongs and your one way liberal ideas must have voted for Obama.....

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide