Hello-

My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. My office phone number is 505.294.7861. My cell number is 505-967-6562. Our e-mail address is JFWRC@comcast.net. Kelly and I have been guiding and outfitting in NM over 25 years now.

The deadline to apply in the public draw is March 21st. If there are any of you out there that would like to apply for Bighorn Sheep, Unit 2C Deer, White Sands Oryx, or Florida Ibex we would like to talk to you. There are several strategies in applying. The cost to apply is $13 per person on an app. If you don't apply you cannot win.

If you choose to apply via the outfitter pool for limited draw licenses, your odds are typically better than applying strickly as a non-resident. We encourage you to apply and of course we would like you business in doing so.

Our price structure for hunts can be found on our website for each species. The link to our public land hunts is www.newmexicobiggamehunting.co...s/public-land-hunts/

An example of our fees for public Deer is below. Bighorn Sheep-Oryx-Ibex See WEBSITE

JFW Ranch Consulting is permitted in the following:

Carson National Forest- 51, 52 and 53
Gila National Forest- units 15, 16a, 16c, 16d, 16e, 21a, 21b, 23, 24
Lincoln National Forest- units, 34, 36 and 37
Cibola National Forest- units 10, 13 and 17- Others upon request
BLM Units 2a, 2b, 2c, 7, (Mule Deer) and 23, 24, and 27 (Coues Whitetail)

Others on request
Come to New Mexico and go deer hunting with JFW Ranch Consulting! We offer deer hunts using the outfitter pool as follows:

1. Minimal Guided Deer Hunt– Allows you to come to NM and hunt elk along with a registered and qualified guide for two full days in the unit during your hunt. This service meets the requirements set forth in SB 196 and the rules prescribed by the NM Dept of Game and Fish. The statute and rules require a guide to accompany an elk hunter in the unit where the license is valid for a minimum of 2 days.

This service includes trophy care, along with field meat care and pack out, as long as the harvest takes place during the actual time contracted but does not include meals or lodging.

If you are successful in the draw, the fee structure for this service is as as follows:

$1,500 Single (1×1)
$1,800 Double (2×1) or $900 each
$2,400 Triple (3×1) or $800 each
$3,000 Quad (4×1) or $750 each. An additional guide may be available for a successful application of 4, at the rate of $3,600 or $900 each.

* 2C, 7, 23 (excluding Burro Mtn area) 24 and 27, are excluded from the minimal guided package. These are fully guided and/or outfitted only.*

2. Full Guide Service (Guided Only)-Includes guide, asst. with pack out, field meat and trophy care. Does not include meals, lodging, or transportation. 5 days guided; $2,750 1×1; $3,500 2×1; $4,250 3×1; $4,750 4×1.
Additional days for archery hunts are $500-$850 based on group size.

3. Fully Outfitted Service– Includes guide, meals, lodging/camp as well as pack out, trophy and meat care.
1×1 hunts are $4,650; 2×1 hunts are $3,950 each

6.4375% (subject to change) Gross Receipts Tax will be added.
The fees above are not due until you draw your tag.
Ask about discounts for youth and active military or wounded warriors.
Additional days are $500 ea for archery hunts.
Deer License Fees (Due at time of application)
Game Hunting $65 (Required to apply for game license)
Standard $283 (Includes non-refundable application fee of $13)
Quality or High-Demand $368 (Includes non-refundable application fee of $13)
Habitat Stamps $9 for both HMAV and HAB (Required for all public hunts)

Thanks THF-PS-Be sure to go to our photo galleries to see what has been taken with JFWRC

Jim
www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com