BOOKING NOW SEASON BEGINS OCTOBER

Must be group of 4

Military discount for active/non active military

We post current game cam pictures. updating every month

OCTOBER-JANUARY

HOG HUNTS BOW OR GUN

$350 per person 3 day hunt, unlimited, hogs, lodging and evening meals included

DEER/ HOG HUNTS BOW OR GUN

$500 per person 3 day hunt 1 mature doe, unlimited hogs, lodging, and meals included

LAST SUMMER HOG HUNTS JULY-SEPTEMBER

$250 per person 3 day hunt, unlimited hogs, lodging

PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR QUESTIONS OR TO BOOK YOUR HUNT

My father who was a trophy hunter for 40yrs taught me " one shot one kill" he also believed "if you see something..then great if not that's hunting". He believed there was more to hunting then harvesting an animal. He taught me it was about being with friends and family. It was sitting around a fire watching the beautiful sunset then the stars all along telling stories, laughing and making memories. But most of all being together.
At Los Burros Ranch we don't post glamour shots of wildlife so close you can touch them. We show recent game cam pictures so you can see for yourself. We don't drive you in a truck to a pasture and show you which animal to shoot or "canned" hunts. You hunt from a blind and be patient. Hunting prices have become outrageous. We try to provide affordable hunts. Our terrain is rough, elevations are high and our fence is LOW. No matter bad weather or good we try to give you a true hunting experience. Like our fathers showed us. Something we hope to pass down. We try to make you feel like it's your place for the weekend. To spend time with friends or family and tell those great hunting stories, laughs and memories. The way true hunting should be. Family.