Print Thread
hog hunt #6186717 02/17/16 02:08 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
i have natedt three st[pt and i want to find some not i have no idea how to local them i know ft hood is full of them but i just cant feed them i corn lind green light came netting ever hut the dam we have every thing js at find th e pigs any hope i am h9itn ft for i n to afford to go bon a add jun Ial has e 3 doc sr sale on a bikemst2 the other is a r4-146x50 and a 4-18 x50 well over 50dollers i would give them to to any one who won;d tale is pm a [pig hunt there was a rancher who was offer troy hog hunt to 10 soldiers we listed all our cottons and what we can and cant do after the guid were doe making m 3 round touching they did day mic the them he s a tree hunt upui was ket a ti[p for h the the I am a fish trips al the ays road got mad at me and harassed me neucue o thy cut m fule line faced my tried stole the patterns out of the boat the were optima s we ;one tp hoo jilt how much are your trips well main reason they try so hard they should give if uyoi fee; like sy it but ws int to lear to hog uno hull pome one wt i a hour fp sp tj kist sjpw is way were loclamd cant drove gar wot mu bad back

Re: hog hunt [Re: chemdawg] #6187817 02/17/16 10:21 PM
R
Russ79 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
I take it you are typing this on a phone....it looks my wife's text messages...

Re: hog hunt [Re: chemdawg] #6187818 02/17/16 10:22 PM
R
Russ79 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
Not to be critical, but this isn't Twitter...you can use punctuation.

Re: hog hunt [Re: Russ79] #6187991 02/18/16 12:28 AM
S
sqiggy Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Chemdawg, I sent you a PM a few weeks back. I told you I would take you and your son out on my dime. But I won't be able to do it till probably sometime in May at the earliest. All you need to do is tell me what date(s) will be good for you so I can see if it works for me. Also, the place is in far East Tx. If you're not able to make the drive, please, let's not waste each other's time.
Thank You for your service!!! flag

Re: hog hunt [Re: sqiggy] #6188124 02/18/16 02:14 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
sorry i missed this my number is 254 319 3188 we would be most thankful and can take you and your family out on some cat fishing trips i am quite good and finding the slimy suckers but man do they taste good send me your number i have a bad memory i was struck in the head and no i forget things easy i know a lot of you get tired of hearing it but i just feel i need to explain why I had a guy who said he would take us hunting said me and my son can use us blind then he calls me sliding i am meeting up his friends hunt who his cross the creek i did not know he was in there the threatens to beat the crap out of me and freaking kill me for being seeking i dont know what i was being sneaky about i said i was there just not at the time he had asked i have had a lot of guys offer to take us and teach us of to look for hog signs but no one ever fallows through 2 weeks ago i get a call from some one at a trophy hog ranch they were looking for puree heart vets to take hunting all i had to do was prove i had purple hearts so i sent him a pic of all of them i tole him my back was bad and i cant bend over well or run after i drive 7 hr i had to stop a lot for my back and loosing feeling in my legs i get there and there were other hunters there the hunting guids were making fun of me calling me a charity case and no one wanted to take me becuse i would not tip being a charity case a by the looks of my cheap gun a poor one at that I had my axis 243 with me the wanted us to check our zeros after it was all send and done I had the tightest shots group i said it looks like money has nothing to do with being able to shoot I acuter the triger and some action work it clover leafs hornityr round and almost the same with feeders after a bout the 10 mins the owner comes out thanking us al for showing up promising us 300-600b pig and all the 100lb and smaller we can shoot. He asked hoe many purple heart guys were here i retied my had the owner then told me i was to big of a liability and i would sue him if i got hert wich is crazy talk your doing something wonderful for me something i have wanted to do since my father was a live and he ws making it come true why would you sue him for falling he said he had other vets had had lots of problems out of them not keep ing up they use dogs i said what does that have to do with anything i just wanted to hunt hell the drive was murder for me back i had to stop seven times do to nerve pain he could have called me at any time but in stead he wanted to humiliate me in from of a group of people i felt so so small for being wounded i know i live with sever pain ever day i take morphine like candy but i never let it stop me from doing something and i am not going do sue someone. my dad had a trip plans for us in 2008 at a trophy ranch but 2 weeks before i come home he went t the va 4-5 ti,es they said it was gass or something he said the hell with it and when to the doctors in Buffalo NY they found cancer through out is body that could have been cured with chemo if caught the first time but he had Agent Orng related cancer form one of the 3 tours he did 2 days after i got home his stomach burst and they and him eating out of a tube of and a mating i stayed with him till he pass he kept apologizing for nothing able to take that hunt he had plans 10 yrs for i dont care about the hunt i wants my dad but because the va treats people like number instead of people they did not do the proper test and he died for it and they denied it was agent orange lated even though we have 4 letters for 4 different doctors and the corners report my mom looses out on all the benefits of how he died not my son as been asking to go and i really want to take him i dont have a lot of money the best i can do is my be give you a nikon scope 3-9-50 or we can do some fishing trips free i am a licensed catfish guid and i make and sell my own bait on line no it does not stink is smells like cheese pizza and works great little kids like to bait there hook with it. last year i took 3rd in a tournament of punhbaiting and 2nd an an other on lost by just a few pound unlike an other big bait maker i had nothin to hide he had a 5gallon bucket he ould not show to anyone on guy offers him 500$ for it and he would not take take it if he wanted it he can buy it from the booth i have seen what he sell us and what he sell is guids when i asked a marina if they would like to carry my bait he called me threading in saying if it is so great why am i bugging his vends i mean really we all have to start from the bottom I make all my bait on my stove so if you like catfish i have bait for sale 7.50 for 32oz jar i leave they are might be 40 but cant recall that will last you a wile but back to the hog hunt my dad and i were close and we tired for year to make a hog hunt happen but the first time the twins towner came down and i was in the NY national guard i spend a year there to this day i cant smell rotten food or rotten trash i get sick for about 2 day then he made resections for us to go but i was called back to active duty to work the Canadian border with custom for over a year. the i went active duty to do my part in Iraq he had plans when i came home the first time but i was just so banged up i could not do anything but heal and i all ready had orders to go back to Iraq when my on my return i was really really messed up he made plane for a troy hunt the land owner let us chang the dates till i ws hilled but after is stomach burst and they removed it he was 190lbs in just 3 1/2 week i could pick him up and carry him we never got to do that hunt so i would really like to do one with my son he is asking me but i just dont know how to fined them on ft hood and the people i know who have them on there farms want an arm and a leg to get them get rid of them i would shot every one to use its free food we have 6 people in my house me my wife sone daughter my nephew i adopted (my younger son) and my mother in law who came from thailand to take care of me i really apriceae ti offer to go my number is 254 319 3188 i could go with my dad but i can go with my son i found out the other day i have a heath issue and its not good and they cant fix it so i would like to give as much time to my kids as possible my number is 254 319 3188 lewis if any one would let 2 guy out on there land to how a hog to 2 i wold be in your det i have a 21 foot boat and one heck of a good chanel cant guy i can pay you back my fishing trips for whites or cats or both i dont have cash but i have some Knowledge of land and fishing i grew up on lake my mom managed 4 lake resort growing up so fishing is second nature like hog hunting for you guys if any one can help i would be so thankful I will even have my mother in law cook some real authentic thai food she is a great cook

Re: hog hunt [Re: chemdawg] #6188150 02/18/16 02:31 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
i still have

top scope is 300 more then fair it close to 200 off and the bttome one is 135 i am open to trades

Re: hog hunt [Re: Russ79] #6188452 02/18/16 12:43 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
No i am using my computer i had my skull shatter in iraq and lost most my memory I dont spell or read very well ay more I am as good and and have a bad memory i have sever pic and post explain it in spread of insulting why docent any wont ask the question are you ok there is something of with this spelling and i dont have twitter or face book i was blow 75ft ou of the op the the turret were i was standing maning an 240B i broke my back have rods run over have the leangh o the rods run half the way of my hack 7 pinched nerve roots and tok 2 kinds of morphine just to be able to get up most day that is why I dont us punctuation I just dot know how i hope yu can look past it no you know i am not just a dumb but acly have 2 collage degree what are use less now but i have them lol again I hope you can look past my injures that took almost 3 years for me to lean to spell name nam took quite a while to reconszie my wife and kids so i hope ou can look past my inability to spell i know my post can be hard to read but when i read it to my self it sounds and look s fine

Re: hog hunt [Re: chemdawg] #6188453 02/18/16 12:44 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
Nikon Prostaff i have the 3-9 scope is just 100 i did not realize it was so cheap i f i keep it is going on my muzzle loader

Re: hog hunt [Re: chemdawg] #6189527 02/18/16 09:18 PM
R
Russ79 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
First off, thanks for your service and I will pray for your continued healing. I didn't mean to come off as a smart aleck- just trying to figure out your post. I need an interpreter to read my wife's texts and that was what I was equating that to. If you are looking for a hog hunt let me see what I can work out.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide