Hello all. My name is Frank and I have been a member on here on/off for a while now. I am looking for a lease near Canyon Lake,Texas or within 4 hours of zipcode 78133. I am management minded and a responsible and respectable hunter. I am very family oriented and love to bring my wife and son with me whenever permissible. My stand holds 3 comfortably and I have my own equipment. I mostly gun hunt, but can purchase a crossbow again to be able to bow hunt if necessary. Hunting is in my blood and is a family tradition passed down from generation to generation. I am not rich, but can manage a $1,500-$2,000 price range and it should be year round and family friendly (most leases allow guests after the first 2 weeks). If any of you know or hear of anything please let me know. I will include my contact info below. I do not need water or electricity or any comforts. Lease can be small to medium (30 acres-300 acres) as long as the other members share the same qualities as I and are not out to shoot up the place. I hope everyone has a successful season and a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God Bless.

Frank Murray
936-465-7022
frankmurray78@gmail.com

You Only Fail If You Never Try!!!