[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
1 107 Read More
Firearms Sales, Trades and Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
1938 Winchester 30 WCF (30-30) ButQuack 6 hours ago
The pictures show the condition. If you have questions please pm me.

Denton area

$1250
1 107 Read More
Re: FS sweet sixteen,rem 700 vtr, 300wby TxAg1996 6 hours ago
Any idea of the age on the Weatherby?
8 1,216 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: Most exotic car you’ve ridden in Homer Jay 7 hours ago
Chevy Luv
53 1,537 Read More
Migratory Bird Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Bois d’Arc Lake 2flyfish4 7 hours ago
I've been saying for years there should be some no motor zones in NTX. But this seems pointless if they don't make a hand launch only off hwy 82 for access.

From the wording and the very limited access at this time it appears they do not want much hunting to occur on this lake and I wouldn't be surprised if they shut it down really quick once water levels start to get low.
28 1,724 Read More
Ford Mustang II
53 1,537 Read More
Ford Edsel
53 1,537 Read More
Health & Fitness Jump to new posts
Re: Low "T"? txtrophy85 7 hours ago
Originally Posted by 10 Gauge
Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Coach,

What is your end game goal? Was it weight loss, overall health, etc?

I know a few guys who just eat 1 meal per day along with some light grazing here and there. I don’t know if I could go on one meal a day either. Mentally i get fatigued.

Drop in this generations test levels from my research were mainly due to environmental factors though diet does play a part.

I am sure environmental factors play a role, but so does the modern lifestyle and probably the modern school curriculum and rules about fighting. Way too “civilized”.

So your saying modern school curriculum and lack of fighting is the cause of record low Testosterone levels in 20 and 30 something men?

I think it’s more from poor diet, seed oils, soy, lack of exercise, antidepressants and too much alcohol/cannabis consumption.
205 58,869 Read More
Outfitters & Guides Jump to new posts
Re: New Mexico Elk Tags Available for 2024 NMGW 7 hours ago
Please PM price on Unit 4,10. and 52 muzzy. Thanks
2 176 Read More
Re: Ruger P90 45ACP bigtexhoss 7 hours ago
Hi there - Sent you a PM on your P90.
1 89 Read More
Re: Mistrial Declared For Arizona Rancher Accused Of Murdering Illegal Immigrant Trespassing On Property 10 Gauge 8 hours ago
Kids for cash. It’s happening in all 48 contiguous states, and all the cases are related. It is a trafficking ring. Georgia senator Nancy Schaefer and her husband were murdered for trying to expose it years back. Missouri officials are about to get hammered, too. The man that exposed them in Missouri and exposed me to the truth is a close personal acquaintance. Here is a more recent example that made news in Pennsylvania.

https://youtu.be/gEibETd3gXg?feature=shared

US Government turning over unaccompanied minors to human traffickers

https://youtu.be/tQWk6BkyvmY?feature=shared

I am too lazy to comb the web to prove a point. This was a quick search.

Most people have no clue what is really happening, and I think most of the ones that do could care less.

16 650 Read More
Re: Mistrial Declared For Arizona Rancher Accused Of Murdering Illegal Immigrant Trespassing On Property Bee'z 8 hours ago
Yes Sir... Skinner is on point
16 650 Read More
Re: Bois d’Arc Lake Sniper John 8 hours ago
Originally Posted by LarryCopper
Originally Posted by BDB
I can already see where the havoc boys will head out to the boat lane while real duck hunters take the short route nidea

It's gonna be dicey. The main creek channel has some major log jams and they did NOT remove a lot of barbed wire fences. If you're gonna run shorelines like I wanna do, be careful when crossing old tree lines on property boundaries.

Also for fun, the far south end is non-motorized boat traffic only. So either you walk from there, drag a yak, or as John mentioned yak 6 miles. I wanna ask green jeans if it's a marked boundary or not cuz all you got to go by is the incredible detail of the AHP map.

"Parking and hunter access is restricted to designated public boat ramps." You have no choice but to yak 6 miles if your accessing it for hunting. Maybe something will change and they will add hunter access points at the bridge ends like they did at Ray Bob, but all the different wording including this one clearly limits us to boat ramps for now. I read the shoreline management plan too and it being a water supply lake foremost, it is very possible the lake will be closed again by hunting season. "Because of navigational hazards that were not removed during construction, public access boat ramps will generally be closed to restrict Lake access when water levels fall below 525 feet MSL."

[Linked Image]

28 1,724 Read More
Re: Speaking of Rivian 10 Gauge 8 hours ago
Originally Posted by 603Country
You may be right. I read that Rivian lost several billion dollars, and the status of owning a Tesla has apparently faded. If Rivian goes under, you sure wouldn’t want to own one. It seems that EV reality has finally become obvious, as a marginal and maybe a bad idea. The bloom is off the rose.

Hybrids are as close as I’d ever get to an EV. A SiL has a Range Rover hybrid. It goes about 20 miles before the battery is out of juice. It was supposed to go 40 miles, but he isn’t seeing that. Methinks calling it a hybrid was a marketing gimmick, or maybe there was a subsidy. He says his next big SUV will be another Yukon - non electric.

If they did it right, a hybrid might have been a pretty good idea. Charges itself, split between the gas and electric motors, they were on to something.

If only you could just run on the electric motor to creep quietly up the road and park near the stand without the noise or exhaust fumes, then crank up the gas engine when you need it. I would never trust an electric vehicle in the winter time.

Once the weather drops below about 15 degrees, I don’t care how good you think your batteries are. They will suck.

Sub-zero, forget about it. 20 below, nobody is going anywhere in an electric vehicle.
4 265 Read More
Re: Low "T"? 10 Gauge 8 hours ago
Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Coach,

What is your end game goal? Was it weight loss, overall health, etc?

I know a few guys who just eat 1 meal per day along with some light grazing here and there. I don’t know if I could go on one meal a day either. Mentally i get fatigued.

Drop in this generations test levels from my research were mainly due to environmental factors though diet does play a part.

I am sure environmental factors play a role, but so does the modern lifestyle and probably the modern school curriculum and rules about fighting. Way too “civilized”.
205 58,869 Read More
Re: Lifting Weights 10 Gauge 8 hours ago
All you fit old coots on here are inspirational. I have no excuse! I appreciate ya’ll.
9 366 Read More
Re: Texas Rangers 2024 DQ Kid 8 hours ago
Rangers go down 4-0 with 3 hits all night, 2 by N. Lowe so that is at least a highlight.
94 3,229 Read More
Re: Hi-point 380acp comp Mister Sir 8 hours ago
Ttt
4 306 Read More
Re: Mistrial Declared For Arizona Rancher Accused Of Murdering Illegal Immigrant Trespassing On Property 10 Gauge 8 hours ago
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Originally Posted by reeltexan

And people ask “why would anyone need an AR?”

When there are at least 30 illegal aliens on your property?

AR? I am looking pretty hard at that 50 BMG in the classifieds. When you turn the first one inside out the other 29 are definitely gonna have second thoughts.
16 650 Read More
Re: WTS Springfield TRP Operator East TX glazer1972 8 hours ago
Btt
2 411 Read More
Re: Most exotic car you’ve ridden in 10 Gauge 8 hours ago
Nothing super fancy. Probably a 70’s era Corvette Stingray.
53 1,537 Read More
Public Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: New Mexico Stetsonoverton 8 hours ago
drew unit 23 coues tag,
25 1,001 Read More
Ruger P90 45ACP ButQuack 8 hours ago
This pistol is in excellent shape.
Comes with the factory box and paperwork
Two magazines

Denton area

$300
1 89 Read More
Re: Doves are dieing Stompy 8 hours ago
Seems the dieing doves has slowed or stopped. Haven't found a dead dove in the past 9 or 10 days. Hopefully it's ran it's course. Still lots of dove around.
19 1,551 Read More
Swedish Mauser M96 6.5x55 ButQuack 8 hours ago
This is the predecessor to the 6.5 Creedmoor.
Made in the 1920’s
This one has a sporterized synthetic stock and scope
Otherwise it appears to be in nice condition
The bolt serial numbers match the gun

Denton area

$350
0 86 Read More
Page 2 of 110 1 2 3 4 109 110
© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide